Progression Check Request Form (Bachelor of Psychology and Bachelor of Psychological Science students only)

Use this form to request a check on the progression of your degree.

School of Psychology Internal Program Transfer Form
Use this form to transfer from Bachelor of Psychology to Bachelor of Psychological Science to graduate

Application to Overload
Only students who have completed at least 48 units of credit at UNSW, and have a cumulative WAM greater than 65 will be allowed to overload. Further, students who are in their final year of study can apply to overload, if they will not be able to complete all necessary subjects in order to graduate. Students can only overload a maximum of 6 UOC.